Need advice YJ Steering

Jeepguru68

I have a 95 YJ that I just replaced all the steering components on and a drop Pitman arm and also removed the track bar. I posted an earlier thread about the bump steer but that seems to be taken care of but now I’m having an issue when I’m driving I let off the gas and the jeep pulls to the right pretty bad. My first thought was motor mount, but they look fine. Any suggestions would be great.

Actually, there was one on it and I removed it. I figured with a new steering kit the stock stabilizer would be fine. The one that was on there that I took off is a rough country dual damper.

I'll say I have no idea what may cause this but for troubleshooting I'm thinking.

If you accelerate and put it in neutral while rolling does it still pull to the right while coasting?

It reminds me on an old front wheel drive car I had that pulled hard right when accelerating and pulled left when decelerating in gear.

Possible a drivetrain issue with the front axle? Are tire pressures equal?

Reactions: ytradio
I have a 95 YJ that I just replaced all the steering components on and a drop Pitman arm and also removed the track bar. I posted an earlier thread about the bump steer but that seems to be taken care of but now I’m having an issue when I’m driving I let off the gas and the jeep pulls to the right pretty bad. My first thought was motor mount, but they look fine. Any suggestions would be great.
Had this exact problem, Would damn near unseat you...Went back and re-torqued the spring hangers and solved the issue.....