STICKY Jeep Wrangler YJ Factory Service Manuals (FSM) and Part Catalogs

I have an 87 jeep wrangler yj 2.5l and it jas a Double V belt style harmonic balancer/damper, and I can't find a replacement anywhere. Has anyone else ran I'm to this or know where to get one?

I thought that this might be helpful to fellow YJ owners to make one sticky resource thread with all of the original factory service manuals and parts catalogs for 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJs.

If you have anything I'm missing, please feel free to post them in this thread and I'll add them to the original post.
Thank you very much!

I thought that this might be helpful to fellow YJ owners to make one sticky resource thread with all of the original factory service manuals and parts catalogs for 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJs.

If you have anything I'm missing, please feel free to post them in this thread and I'll add them to the original post.
Will the 1990 work for a 1991?

Unlikely but it depends on what you need from it. Most of the suspension, frame, and a lot of the body are the same. The wiring and engine stuff is way different. Some of the body wiring is the same.
We had a fender bender a few weeks back and are starting to realize as problems slowly occur that our whole transmission mount is unbolted, has moved to the right and backward so there are leaks and a bunch of other issues. We need to get under there and repair and put everything back in it's place so I pretty much need everything

We had a fender bender a few weeks back and are starting to realize as problems slowly occur that our whole transmission mount is unbolted, has moved to the right and backward so there are leaks and a bunch of other issues. We need to get under there and repair and put everything back in it's place so I pretty much need everything
What motor and transmission do you yall have?

If yall have a 1991, you guys should be fine referencing the '92 to '95 FSM's. 1991 was a weird year with wiring. It had a mixture of old and new. The wiring will be a toughy, but as long as you are just unplugging, labeling, and taking photos, there should be no need for the wiring section.

Chris, that’s awesome. I just picked up a 92 and this will come in handy.
I’ve been posting but can’t figure out how to add pictures to my posts. Any tips?
Thx

Chris, that’s awesome. I just picked up a 92 and this will come in handy.
I’ve been posting but can’t figure out how to add pictures to my posts. Any tips?
Thx
I think you have to hit like 20 or 25 posts or something. I believe it's to keep spammers from starting a new account and jumping on here to sell or solicit a bunch of crap with no posts. If you have to have a certain amount of posts first, a lot of lazy spammers won't jump through that hoop.

Wow, just found this. That was really a nice thing to do, thank you, I'm sure I'll be using it!

Reactions: Chris
Chris, you are the man! Total newbie to the Jeep world at 58. This forum looks like the fount of knowledge I am going to need for my 1992 Wrangler project jeep. Thank you for all the information you have on here!

I have a power train manual but when I tried to upload it I got the message that the file was too large. It is the 93 to 95 Powertrain Diagnostic manual for EFI on the 2.5L and 4.0L. If you do not have this one it is available on the Redneck Garage U-Tube channel
Thanks so much for these manuals. They are very useful and helping me a lot