STICKY Jeep Wrangler YJ Factory Service Manuals (FSM) and Part Catalogs

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
I thought that this might be helpful to fellow YJ owners to make one sticky resource thread with all of the original factory service manuals and parts catalogs for 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJs.

If you have anything I'm missing, please feel free to post them in this thread and I'll add them to the original post.

Attachments

• 1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ Service Manual.pdf
    56.7 MB · Views: 6,882
  • 1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ Service Manual.pdf
    78 MB · Views: 6,113
  • 1987-1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ Parts Catalog.pdf
    15.1 MB · Views: 4,785
  • 1991-1993 Jeep Wrangler YJ Parts Catalog.pdf
    41.1 MB · Views: 5,473
  • 1994-1996 Jeep Wrangler YJ Parts Catalog.pdf
    46.7 MB · Views: 3,485
  • 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ Service Manual.pdf
    81.9 MB · Views: 6,061
  • 1993 Jeep Wrangler Service Manual.pdf
    82.9 MB · Views: 3,878
  • 1993-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ Powertrain Diagnostic Procedures.pdf
    45.3 MB · Views: 3,077
  • 1993-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ Powertrain Diagnostic Manual.pdf
    45.3 MB · Views: 2,486
And if anyone has any more manuals I am missing, please feel free to upload them here so I can add to the original post.

I want to keep these resources free and readily available to any current or future YJ owners!

I have a power train manual but when I tried to upload it I got the message that the file was too large. It is the 93 to 95 Powertrain Diagnostic manual for EFI on the 2.5L and 4.0L. If you do not have this one it is available on the Redneck Garage U-Tube channel

Reactions: Coop54
I have a power train manual but when I tried to upload it I got the message that the file was too large. It is the 93 to 95 Powertrain Diagnostic manual for EFI on the 2.5L and 4.0L. If you do not have this one it is available on the Redneck Garage U-Tube channel

Can you Dropbox it to me at chris@digitalskydesign.com? I can then upload it manually (y)

I thought that this might be helpful to fellow YJ owners to make one sticky resource thread with all of the original factory service manuals and parts catalogs for 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJs.

If you have anything I'm missing, please feel free to post them in this thread and I'll add them to the original post.
Great info Chris, I have some additional detailed info on 1987, 1988 Wranglers that I have had for awhile. I currently am restoring a 1987 Wrangler that has been owned by ( 3 ) different family members. I am the current owner, and as soon as I can create the files, I be glad to sends them to you to share with others.
Thanks again, Dan

Great info Chris, I have some additional detailed info on 1987, 1988 Wranglers that I have had for awhile. I currently am restoring a 1987 Wrangler that has been owned by ( 3 ) different family members. I am the current owner, and as soon as I can create the files, I be glad to sends them to you to share with others.
Thanks again, Dan

Thank you, that's much appreciated!

It was great to see this valuable information. Thanks for putting it on your forum which I'm really enjoying.

Tanks! From Bulgaria.

I bought what I thought was a tangible copy of the 1993 FSM from Bishko. It came as a PDF on a CD. Links work though which is a plus.

It is divided into two books. One covers, "Electrical, Heating AC, Emissions" and the other covers, "Engine, Chassis, Body"

@Chris I don't know if you want to re-attach this up above with the other PDFs?

And the file is too big.. how do I upload this?

I bought what I thought was a tangible copy of the 1993 FSM from Bishko. It came as a PDF on a CD. Links work though which is a plus.

It is divided into two books. One covers, "Electrical, Heating AC, Emissions" and the other covers, "Engine, Chassis, Body"

@Chris I don't know if you want to re-attach this up above with the other PDFs?

And the file is too big.. how do I upload this?

Dropbox it to me at admin@wranglertjforum.com

Or just paste the dropbox link here and I'll take care of it.

Would the 95 manual work for a 92yj?