ROCKAUTO difficult to deal with

Brian

YJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Help please, I just receive exhaust system from Rockauto for my 93 YJ. #17309 Walker. No packing slip so not sure what they sent. Received a DynoMax Tubo muffler but not the same as my old one. My inlet and outlet are centered on muffler, the new one has one center and one offset. Don't know which in inlet side and even if this is correct for my jeep. Maybe mine was changed and what i have is incorrect and the new is correct???? Don't like that you cannot talk to Rockauto.

Dynomax is basically walker. If they gave you the pipe to go with it then the muffler exit is correct, the pipe goes with it. Inlet is center and outlet is offset left.

Good luck ever getting help from rockauto on anything even if they are in the wrong.

Reactions: Brian
This is how my 93 2.5L exhaust looks from the back looking forward. The center connection is in front.

1639856294314.png

Dynomax is basically walker. If they gave you the pipe to go with it then the muffler exit is correct, the pipe goes with it. Inlet is center and outlet is offset left.

Good luck ever getting help from rockauto on anything even if they are in the wrong.
I went to Dynomax website and found a drawing of the system, so got everything on. Had to get a couple of muffler clamps and a new pipe to replace the one I had in place of converter. Yea, it had some aftermarket system that wasn't OEM stuff. All is well now so I am back to body work again. Mine looks like your picture now. It is a little loader than I wanted, but it sounds throaty.

Reactions: Flyer58