Reproductions of discontinued exhaust hangers

Hello, are you still reproducing parts? The last picture you have there is the one I can't find anywhere (Jeep YJ part 52002743), which holds the catalytic converter in place. I have pics of my old part if that helps. Thanks-Mark
What is left of your old part? If the lower section is still good, I can weld on a new upper section. I can make a new one that should fit, but repairing the old one is easier. You're not too far from me in NJ, so I'm sure we can get together and get you a part that will work.

20221201_223955.jpg

What is left of your old part? If the lower section is still good, I can weld on a new upper section. I can make a new one that should fit, but repairing the old one is easier. You're not too far from me in NJ, so I'm sure we can get together and get you a part that will work.
That would be great. Welding on a new top would do it. The base is still good, it's the top part that they welded to the exhaust pipe which is no longer usable.

I can run the part up to you depending your availability, looks like I'm about 30 min. away

Reactions: dsaul
Any luck on reproducing part number 52003925? Transmission mount bracket.
I could easily reproduce the metal part, if I had one to get measurements from. The hard part is sourcing the rubber piece. They do not appear to be a replaceable part, so they aren't available aftermarket.

There are a few of these parts for sale on ebay, although they are not listed by part number. I think these are the correct part. https://www.ebay.com/itm/4040654742...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler YJ Forum may be compensated.
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler YJ Forum may be compensated.
Still possible to get one of those tailpipe hanger (complete)? Please respond at jorn_olsen76at)hotmail com.

I have finalized the design on the reproduction of the Catalytic converter hanger part # 52002743. I have a couple of them made and will probably sell them for $45 + shipping. Message me or email me at ds690@comcast.net, if you are interested.
PXL_20230816_181053788.jpg
PXL_20230816_181112978.jpg

Reactions: machoheadgames
I have finalized the design on the reproduction of the Catalytic converter hanger part # 52002743. I have a couple of them made and will probably sell them for $45 + shipping. Message me or email me at ds690@comcast.net, if you are interested. View attachment 121690View attachment 121691
Once again, nice work! If I had the older cat that used this bracket, I'd be all over one. I wish the transmission brackets were easier to produce and that a good rubber isolator bushing was available to use with the U slot in it for the cat support.

Reactions: dsaul