Question

Make sure you can find the appropriate width 17" rim before you go all in on 235s. Nothing against them but there are really not a lot of skinny width 17" rims, especially not in the aftermarket world. Most of the tires like the 235 type stuff are meant for OEM vehicles with narrow OEM rims.

At Quadratec, I found no 17's skinnier than 8" steels. A 235 acceptable rim width is 6-7.5".

in QTs alloy wheel selection, I found one wheel (two colors) in 17x7.5. It was a 5.5 backspace which will put the far under the fender like stock, and are $316 per wheel and much gaudier than you seem to want.

I would not buy those tires until you can guarantee you have a rim selection that works.

At Quadratec, I found no 17's skinnier than 8" steels. A 235 acceptable rim width is 6-7.5".

in QTs alloy wheel selection, I found one wheel (two colors) in 17x7.5. It was a 5.5 backspace which will put the far under the fender like stock, and are $316 per wheel and much gaudier than you seem to want.

I would not buy those tires until you can guarantee you have a rim selection that works.
I went ahead and bought them. $622 delivered to my door for 5 tires after military discount and free shipping. I am going to be doing a very basic and old school classic steel rim, and I have a very distinct look I am going after, so I will find them but I haven't stumbled upon them yet. They don't have to be white because I need to color match them to the top anyways.

1629131141324.png

Here are some 17's that are 7". 5 lug 4.5 pattern. I prefer no surrounding holes like the above picture where its all one piece with no cutouts.

1629132519113.png

1629132474876.png

Here are some 17's that are 7". 5 lug 4.5 pattern. I prefer no surrounding holes like the above picture where its all one piece with no cutouts.

View attachment 118160

View attachment 118159
You’ll find something. Keep in mind the backspacing/offset. Those ones listed above are 6” backspacing. They’ll put the wheel closer to the frame than stock, and with nearly 32” tires, will definitely rub. Would probably want 1-1.5” wheel spacers.