New AX-15

ytradio

YJ Enthusiast
Just ordered a brand spanking new AX-15 from Novak, they are having a holiday sale, $185 off. it will be nice to start off with a new trans on my Jeep build. Should be here next week.

Reactions: machoheadgames
Just ordered a brand spanking new AX-15 from Novak, they are having a holiday sale, $185 off. it will be nice to start off with a new trans on my Jeep build. Should be here next week.
Nice! Nothing but good results from my new AX15 I got back in 2016. Granted I haven't driven in a while but still, it was great all the time leading up to then.

If you haven't converted to external slave, now is the time and your new trans minus the bellhousing will already be setup for it. Will need the miscellaneous parts like the fork and pivot ball and bellhousing, but it's an easy swap once the parts are collected.

Nice! Nothing but good results from my new AX15 I got back in 2016. Granted I haven't driven in a while but still, it was great all the time leading up to then.

If you haven't converted to external slave, now is the time and your new trans minus the bellhousing will already be setup for it. Will need the miscellaneous parts like the fork and pivot ball and bellhousing, but it's an easy swap once the parts are collected.
Yeah I’m going to be changing the bell housing and all, just saw a chance to save a few bucks so I jumped on it.

Reactions: machoheadgames