LED headlight upgrade

(I'm not paid by Holley, I just really like these)I have always been drawn to the LED's for their output and light performance. However, I cant get over how fucking cheap and stupid modern aftermarket LED's look. With the clear lens and funky looking bulbs, it's like aftermarket manufactures are marketing them towards the folks from the past with their euro taillights, underglow, and body kits on their late 90's, early 2000's civics, del-sol's, Miata's, and Camry's.

if you want a good looking, factory looking LED, Holly has some really nice looking retromod headlights that keep the factory look but with LED's inside. I'll buy some this month and try them out.

Another OEM style option I saw were Delta Euro LEDs. I decided to go with Holley's though.

Edit: Alright, I guess Carid links do not work.

Great thread guys! Thanks so much for the info. Headlights will most likely be my first mod. I want to do LEDs but had no idea where to start. Thanks for the help @Stoopid Jeep

Finally got around to ordering these Osram LED headlights. I rarely drive at night but went out to get a pizza and coul barely see the road compared to out other cars. They should arrive today and I already removed the old lights. No new wiring harness yet. I'll see how these work out first.