Indicator / dash lights all outta whack

Shaker

Ok folks, here Is a good one for ya. I recently rewired my 87 yj. All the major lights work. I had all the indicators in the dash working. I started and ran her last week and it all went haywire. No left turn indicator, low beam is now high beam and if I turn on the left turn signal both turn indicators AND high beam and gauge lights blink. headlights off and the gauge lights come on. Turn the head lights on and the gauges go out. I must say this is disheartening. The only thing I have done since they all worked was put in a new steering wheel and hook up the fog lights. Now the fog light fuse blows in about 3 seconds with the headlights on. WHY DID I QUIT DRINKING ??? LMAO. Any ideas as to where to start my search would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like me if I stand up too quickly.

Sounds like a lot of wires are grounding out somehow. Did any wiring get wet recently?

Nope been in the garage the entire time. Like I said, everything worked great. I tested everything with the ignition switch in run. Is it possible starting it could have fried the dimmer switch or turn signal switch or relay? Granted its electrical and here not there. Im just wondering what would have flipped all the indicators topsy turvey. Its like gremlins rewired everything opposite of the way it was.

Ok folks, here Is a good one for ya. I recently rewired my 87 yj. All the major lights work. I had all the indicators in the dash working. I started and ran her last week and it all went haywire. No left turn indicator, low beam is now high beam and if I turn on the left turn signal both turn indicators AND high beam and gauge lights blink. headlights off and the gauge lights come on. Turn the head lights on and the gauges go out. I must say this is disheartening. The only thing I have done since they all worked was put in a new steering wheel and hook up the fog lights. Now the fog light fuse blows in about 3 seconds with the headlights on. WHY DID I QUIT DRINKING ??? LMAO. Any ideas as to where to start my search would be greatly appreciated.
Wish I could help, my son just fixed mine with new fuses and led bulbs. Now ever thing work even the cig. and clock keep perfect time.

Is it possible the new steering wheel got into something?
Its one of the few things I'm gonna back track on this week, I hope. Worst case I can get an under the dash harness and just redo it all but thats a pita.