WTB: Factory YJ wheels

There are several different ones used, post a pic so all can see what you need. . Try Craigslist like I did and found 4 steelies for $50.

IMG_2108.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: dodgerammit
Bummer, I gave 4 of those away a while back. Collins bros jeep has them likely but shipping might kill you depending on your location.

My favorite wheel. I bought 5 of them, hopeful that someday I could get them refinished nicely, but the center caps are a problem. I looked for probably over a year and never found a perfect set.

There are some wheel refinishers who sell them in rebuilt condition looking nice and fresh, but no center caps included and usually they take away the dark accents in the windows. I prefer the stock accents. Mine are just sitting, hopeful that someday I can do something with them. For now I'm on TJ Grizzly wheels instead that I found brand new.

Man, that is a beautiful Jeep. I looked for a few months on Fakebook Marketflakes til I found a set that I was looking for. I wanted Gamblers for mine. Finally scored a well kept complete set, plus picked up a single wheel with a tire in great shape for a spare. My advice is just be patient and keep looking every day or two. One thing that helped me is I saved a few posting links to wheels I wanted, even if they weren't in the condition I wanted, too expensive, or too far away. I've noticed FB must have a photo algorithm, because once I did that, it showed me some that were much closer and in good shape that had been listed for weeks, but I was unable to find using the typical search.

Reactions: machoheadgames
Man, that is a beautiful Jeep. I looked for a few months on Fakebook Marketflakes til I found a set that I was looking for. I wanted Gamblers for mine. Finally scored a well kept complete set, plus picked up a single wheel with a tire in great shape for a spare. My advice is just be patient and keep looking every day or two. One thing that helped me is I saved a few posting links to wheels I wanted, even if they weren't in the condition I wanted, too expensive, or too far away. I've noticed FB must have a photo algorithm, because once I did that, it showed me some that were much closer and in good shape that had been listed for weeks, but I was unable to find using the typical search.
Whatever it is that makes the spacebook search tick is a mystery to me.

Whatever it is that makes the spacebook search tick is a mystery to me.
The Illuminati, ran by the Lizard people.... :LOL:

Not joking, though. The moment I saved a listing with an image showing the Gamblers that was really far away in case nothing popped up closer, they started showing after a couple of days. Old ads with the same wording I had already been searching for. Now, that is the primary way I search Marketflakes. Find a listing that has a good image of what I'm looking for. Save it. More will pop up.

Reactions: ytradio