Dashboard instruments circuit board

Thanks Macho. I went to the website. The circuit board does not look ANYTHING like the one on my jeep. I mean not even close. Website says it fits '87 yj, but I don't see how. I'm a little leery. Appreciate your help.
Can you take a pic of what you have? the one I sent looks similar to what I remember seeing for sale years ago on Morris but it's been a long time and I don't have one of those years. Curious to see what you have.

The one I linked looks exactly like this 87-91 cluster from eBay....sure you're looking at it in the right orientation?

The colors aren't right but that doesn't matter...as long as the bulb holes and gauge hook ups are correct then it should work just fine.

1645189030929.png

Daveys jeeps in Ohio, just do a search you will find them. They are a Jeep salvager. I would call them and not just look on their parts page. They will ship all over the country.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler YJ Forum may be compensated.
Not surprised. I suck at this. You are right. I was looking at it from the wrong orientation. The one on the website will work. Man, do I feel stupid!!

Not surprised. I suck at this. You are right. I was looking at it from the wrong orientation. The one on the website will work. Man, do I feel stupid!!
No big deal. Jeep is known for making crazy spur of the moment changes, but usually not THAT crazy. Anyways, buy one of those and you should be good to go.