Bedliner recommendations

E

E-Rock

Debating on bed liner...
Any recommendations?

20221229_135257-1.jpg

20221229_135321-2.jpg

Im no expert on this but the couple trucks Ive had that were Rhino lined were not all that hard to chunk or nick exposing metal. When that happens moisture can get underneath IMO like drowning things with undercoating. Id think some good quality paint type coating would be best ,but again Im no expert.

Reactions: ytradio
Im no expert on this but the couple trucks Ive had that were Rhino lined were not all that hard to chunk or nick exposing metal. When that happens moisture can get underneath IMO like drowning things with undercoating. Id think some good quality paint type coating would be best ,but again Im no expert.
Ditto. I would paint it. And that tub is in amazing shape in my opinion. If I could take the same pics as you of mine
you would probably laugh.

Thanks Brother. I've been pretty diligent about keeping her clean.
Not sure she'll ever see a mud hole again... but thank you.

That's one of the products I've researched. I believe I'll be using Raptor. It is highly rated. Locally produced. And able to be tinted. My painter has applied it numerous times so pretty familiar with the application process as well.

20230121_141743.jpg

Ditto. I would paint it. And that tub is in amazing shape in my opinion. If I could take the same pics as you of mine
you would probably laugh.
I wouldn't laugh at anyone... pre 95 anyways. I have to admit, I do kinda chuckle when I see a $45K Heep (not a typo) all fitted up to the max with top of the line gear, windows up, A/C blastin', and not a snowballs chance in HELL it'll ever see dirt!

4.jpg

I'd just shoot it with a good rust preventer and then hit it hard with marine primer and then a few coats of good quality hard enamel to make it slick for easy pressure washing in the future.......

Reactions: Flyer58
If you do do liner....Remember to put bolts/screws into all the threaded holes before you spray...And razor around the joint before you unscrew them.......

I wouldn't laugh at anyone... pre 95 anyways. I have to admit, I do kinda chuckle when I see a $45K Heep (not a typo) all fitted up to the max with top of the line gear, windows up, A/C blastin', and not a snowballs chance in HELL it'll ever see dirt!

View attachment 120917
Yeah I have some family members with those decked out mall crawlers. The guys are all jealous of mine, and the wives all hate mine.