Anybody have Track Bar Bolts and C brackets?

machoheadgames

Certified YJ Researcher
Supporting Member
I know I should be posting in the classifieds, but I’m concerned that my post may be missed if I post there.

Looking for the 4 track bar bolts (3 torx, 1 hex), 4 nuts, and 2 C brackets in good shape. Anybody remove theirs, have no intention on reinstalling and don’t mind letting go of the parts for a little bit of money your way?

IMG_0563.jpeg

I know I should be posting in the classifieds, but I’m concerned that my post may be missed if I post there.

Looking for the 4 track bar bolts (3 torx, 1 hex), 4 nuts, and 2 C brackets in good shape. Anybody remove theirs, have no intention on reinstalling and don’t mind letting go of the parts for a little bit of money your way?

View attachment 121865
How big of a hurry are you in? My new frame is on its way and I should be stripping the old frame soon. If you are still searching at that time I will take some pictures for you. My YJ has what looks to be a 4” lift but some of the brackets appear to me to be added on too. I think that the original ones are all part of this.

Reactions: machoheadgames
How big of a hurry are you in? My new frame is on its way and I should be stripping the old frame soon. If you are still searching at that time I will take some pictures for you. My YJ has what looks to be a 4” lift but some of the brackets appear to me to be added on too. I think that the original ones are all part of this.
No hurry, I put my YJ back to bone stock height and wanted to put the bars back on just because. Just don’t have the hardware to do so and I like to use OEM fasteners when I can because of the clean look and typical good quality. Definitely interested to see what you have once you start to dig in. Thanks!

Reactions: ytradio
I found a C bracket that came off the front (don't know If they are different) if you are still looking
Thanks, they are the same front and back (1 per front 1 per rear), but I'm going to wait and see if someone who has the bolts happens to have the bracket too. Otherwise I can actually just buy that part new for $5. No sense in the hassle of shipping it if I can get it thrown in with bolts or just order it new. Thanks though!

Reactions: Pman