94 Jeep YJ No Start

hillcabin

I have a '94 YJ with a no start. I parked it for the winter and it ran fine. It turns over but I noticed no fuel pressure, so I changed the fuel pump and still no fuel pressure. I checked pins to PCM and they looked good. Looking for idea's please

I have a '94 YJ with a no start. I parked it for the winter and it ran fine. It turns over but I noticed no fuel pressure, so I changed the fuel pump and still no fuel pressure. I checked pins to PCM and they looked good. Looking for idea's please
Fuse?

Also swapped horn and fuel relays.

have you done the basic checks, coil. plugs, what the fuel pressure guage read. put fuel throttle body while some one cranks.? maybe bad fuel if sit all winter?

New crank position sensor, wires, plugs, cap and rotor. I cleaned the tank when I changed the fuel pump and filled with fresh gas. I did not check the coil. Thank you I'll check it.

Do you hear the pump run for a few seconds when you turn the key on? You can put a jumper wire across the terminal connection where the relay plugs in to test the pump and wiring. If the pump is running and still no pressure then maybe the fuel filter is plugged.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240520_113519_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240520_113519_Gallery.jpg
    916.8 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Plastic Fury