1994 upholstery solutions (anyone purchased from Seatz Manufacturing?)

RealOkie

Unable to find a duplicate replacement for my driver's seat, and receiving a quote from my local upholster to re do it, I am considering ordering a set from Seatz Manufacturing. Would like to know if anyone has ordered and installed a set of their seat coverings.

Any updates? I'm also trying to find a good replacement upholstery in spice. Color matching the spice seems to be tricky.

Plan B: Anyone selling a passenger seat cushion?

Just out of curiosity, with the price of complete seat replacements, why not go that route? If an upholstery shops wanted 2 or 3 hundred bucks to redo a seat I think I'd just buy new.

Just out of curiosity, with the price of complete seat replacements, why not go that route? If an upholstery shops wanted 2 or 3 hundred bucks to redo a seat I think I'd just buy new.
Can’t answer for the OP but I have found precisely 0 seats on the market that I can tolerate sitting in. Most of them sit more tilted than stock and pretty much all of them sit considerably taller (1-2”) which makes you feel sky high in there. I have yet to find a simple replacement that is comfortable and sits the same as stock, sadly. I’ll probably go the reupholster route, likely locally.

For now I threw seat covers on so I can pretend my seats are in great shape. They’re not bad enough to need replacement, mostly just have a few small rips which the seat covers help me forget about.