1993 replacement door lock cylinders

JEEPBCGUY

I have searched and searched, I can't find a three lock cylinder replacement set of door/rear replacement for my 93 yj. Lots that go to 90. Apparently the 93/94 are the same but thats it. Can you have these cylinders rekeyed at a locksmiths. I dont want separate keys for the door and the rear door. Help!

I have searched and searched, I can't find a three lock cylinder replacement set of door/rear replacement for my 93 yj. Lots that go to 90. Apparently the 93/94 are the same but thats it. Can you have these cylinders rekeyed at a locksmiths. I dont want separate keys for the door and the rear door. Help!
Hey there. Don’t know if you’ve solved this yet or not, but i recently swapped out my driver door lock cylinder on my ‘94 YJ and here’s my two cents.

1) I ordered this lock cylinder from Quadratec, they might have 3-packs. Else you could obviously order 3 of them

2) They don’t come with the ‘pins’ needed to re-key, but I just swapped the pins from my existing lock cylinder into the new one after watching this YouTube video. No locksmith required. Piece of cake, more or less. If you do it, be careful not to lose the tiny springs embedded under each pin in the casing
-

Hope this might help.

IMG_1201.jpeg