New Jersey YJ tailpipe hanger reproduction of Mopar 52003426, 52003427

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsaul

Supporting Member
Price
$45.00 + 10.00 shipping
Reproduction of Mopar 52003426, 52003427 in 1/8" steel with rubber isolator and locknut. They are slightly different from the original, since I had to add relief cuts to be able to bend the sides. $45 + $10.00 for shipping in a small flat rate box. I have these on eBay for $50+ shipping, but I can offer them for less here since eBay isn't taking a cut. Send payment via PayPal to DS690@comcast.net with a shipping address.

Edit: I have improved my production process and the parts no longer require relief cuts on the sides. The current version of the part is pictured below. I have also lowered the price and the increased the shipping cost to reflect USPS price increases. I also have the muffler hanger pictured further down this thread for sale at $30. Those require a larger Medium flat rate box at $16.10. If you need both, the price is $75 plus $16.10 for shipping.

PXL_20220923_120013271.jpg

Last edited:
Just wondering if this is still the price you are asking. I would like to get one.
Yes. I have some isolators now, so I'll throw one in if you need it.

I also have some muffler hangers, if you need one of those.
PXL_20220213_192833299.jpg

Can I get both hangars w/ isolater shipped to Florissant CO? I have an annoying rattle that I was told is the muffler.

Good evening
I would like to order one of the tail pipe hangers, please.
I’m just checking to see if you still have one.
Thanks
Johnny M

Good evening
I would like to order one of the tail pipe hangers, please.
I’m just checking to see if you still have one.
Thanks
Johnny M
I still have plenty of them. PayPal me the money with a shipping address.

Can I get both hangars w/ isolater shipped to Florissant CO? I have an annoying rattle that I was told is the muffler.
Sorry for the delay, I never saw your message. I still have plenty of the Muffler Hangers and Tailpipe hangers available. Let me know if you still need them.

My tail pipe hanger arrived yesterday and it’s great!
I would say it’s better than OEM.
Job well done!
Johnny M

Reactions: dsaul
Status
Not open for further replies.