Yj passenger web (net) door enclosure

Platinum

I have a 1987 yj that in the summer I like to drive with the doors off. I have a dog (my best friend) who loves to ride, but wants to ride in the passenger seat instead of the back. Even with the passenger side door on I don't feel comfortable with the safety for him in the event of a swerve in direction. Does anybody know of any manufacturers of net type door closers, similar to the window covers on NASCAR race cars that can be attached to the door frame to keep him from accidentally falling out of the jeep?

I had plans of doing the same thing only in the rear cargo area, all 3 sides. If I didn’t find anything I have plans of making it. Nylon webbing can be ordered in a sorts of colors, and snap sets can be used to be able to take them on and off. The webbing will have to be sti together at all the overlap’s. Another possible solution for you may be something that I got from Amazon to keep my ham radio gear from flying off of the seat next to me. It is a short adjustable dog leash that snaps into the seatbelt.