Where can I find a transmission dipstick and tube for a 1995 Wrangler Sahara 4.0 32RH?

saharajeep

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am looking for a discontinued tube and dipstick. I have not had any luck finding a used one or a aftermarket flexible one. Any help finding either would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hmmm. 32RH is basically the TF999. And I thought 904 and 999 torqueflight transmissions were pretty similar. Would a tube for the 904 not work?
I called Summit and Jegs. They said they didn't have anything that would work. Even a flexible aftermarket.

first hit fails ,jeep

wrecking yards , this is the part they break off and lose, as the box comes off the car. oops.
but car-part.com < wreckers net.

I called Summit and Jegs. They said they didn't have anything that would work. Even a flexible aftermarket.
Lemme guess. You told them 95 Wrangler? Of course they said nothing they had would work. Chrysler changed the nomenclature of the A999 to 32RH and the 904 became the 30RH. The 904 is a lighter duty version of the 999. The cases are the same. So, if the cases are the same, that means the dipsticks SHOULD also be the same. At least as far as the fit at the case. Why not order a flexible 904 dipstick tube and try it?

Last edited:
Lemme guess. You told them 95 Wrangler? Of course they said nothing they had would work. Chrysler changed the nomenclature of the A999 to 32RH and the 904 became the 30RH. The 904 is a lighter duty version of the 999. The cases are the same. So, if the cases are the same, that means the dipsticks SHOULD also be the same. At least as far as the fit at the case. Why not order a flexible 904 dipstick tube and try it?
no I told them a 32 RH.