What's the name of this solenoid / sensor?

Bam-Bam

I have a 93 Jeep Wrangler with a 4.0 HO straight 6 5 speed 4x4 I'm needing to know the proper name for the vacuum sensor or solenoid on the firewall side of the intake behind the throttle body that is a main vacuum that controls the front axle I can't find one at any parts house no one knows what it's called online says climate control,cruise control, or 4x4 axle when equipped I can't find it I don't know if it's due to unproper name or what looking for help thanks an thanks fur the add to the page

M_VACUUM_html_582cae9c.gif

I have a 93 Jeep Wrangler with a 4.0 HO straight 6 5 speed 4x4 I'm needing to know the proper name for the vacuum sensor or solenoid on the firewall side of the intake behind the throttle body that is a main vacuum that controls the front axle I can't find one at any parts house no one knows what it's called online says climate control,cruise control, or 4x4 axle when equipped I can't find it I don't know if it's due to unproper name or what looking for help thanks an thanks fur the add to the page

View attachment 116666
It's not a sensor or solenoid, it's just a plain threaded nipple that has a rubber hose slid onto it, and then a Y split to feed the heater inlet flap and the 4WD. There are check valves installed to prevent taking vacuum from each other and to prevent backflow.

See my attached pic below. As you can see, the circled one should be what you are talking about, and there is nothing fancy to it. You may need to go junkyard surfing.

IF you actually need the hosing and Y splitter and such that go onto the nipple, then I'd say you're better off deleting the vacuum 4WD, converting it to a TJ style setup, and hooking the heater vacuum straight to the nipple. If you are missing the nipple specifically, then snagging one from a junkyard from an early 90s XJ should work for you. Or try to find someone with a cheap intake manifold for sale.

Inkeds-l1600_LI.jpg