What seal do I need for the passenger side outer axle seal?

front axle near the 4x4 vacuum i took the half axle out on passenger side to do axle joints an tore the outer seal an cant find anything about what size or anything I havent taken the broken seal out yet on the to do list

IF it's the YJ's Dana 30 with the vacuum disconnect I found them in the YJ 91-93 parts catalog but there's two size choices:
2.290 inch diameter Part # 8350 0199
2.125 inch diameter Part # 8350 3504

Try eBay for New Old Stock (NOS) or maybe some other parts places will have them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
IF it's the YJ's Dana 30 with the vacuum disconnect I found them in the parts catalog but there's two size choices:
2.290 inch diameter Part # 8350 0199
2.125 inch diameter Part # 8350 3504

Try eBay for New Old Stock (NOS) or maybe some other parts places will have them.
Thank you so much been looking around for quite a while for part number an sizes

Reactions: Flyer58
@Jimmyj 1387 I just noticed my parts catalog is for the 91-93 YJ I don't know if your is the same or not.
@Chris (Admin) it's a 41MB PDF file I can sent you if you want to add it to the recourses link.

@Jimmyj 1387 I just noticed my parts catalog is for the 91-93 YJ I don't know if your is the same or not.
@Chris (Admin) it's a 41MB PDF file I can sent you if you want to add it to the recourses link.

Yes, can you Dropbox it to me? It probably won't go through via email due to it's size.

My email for Dropbox is chris@digitalskydeaign.com

I can then resize it and upload it.

Yes, can you Dropbox it to me? It probably won't go through via email due to it's size.

I can then resize it and upload it.

Dropbox link sent to your email.
Finding something can take time and it's best to use the CONTENTS search on the pdf reader when looking for a specific area.

Cheers :)

Reactions: Chris
JimmYJ this forum has a YJ Recources section with many of the manuals you can download:

edit: oops, now I posted the wrong link - fixed now