What are the circled items?

Bought a 95 Wrangler SE, clean jeep. Low miles, runs great. Can’t figure out what these things are for. One looks like an antenna connector but the antenna is in the other side still intact and operational. The other looks like a winch connector or maybe a tow brake lights plug? Any clarity would be appreciated.
B4D8E7CA-E524-4BC1-B9AF-4FB95979CC3C.jpeg
04A89A98-FA5A-48E7-B672-0FB3D6D2F6EB.jpeg
9F69D9E2-83D1-4665-A0D1-11A40A762BE5.jpeg

The one on the side glass is a cell phone antenna mount, or possible for a CB radio antenna. They are through glass conductive mounts and can be removed by “careful” use of a sharp scrapper.

Thanks! I didn’t see any wires attached to it, are they removed or does it work by proximity?
The one on the side glass is a cell phone antenna mount, or possible for a CB radio antenna. They are through glass conductive mounts and can be removed by “careful” use of a sharp scrapper.

I can’t tell well enough from the pictures but I would guess as you said for winch or towing connection. If it has 2 conductors of very large size I say power for winch. If multiple smaller conductors I say towing connection. A lot of motorhome folks like my next door neighbor tow wranglers.

Is the Jeep setup to be flat towed? If so, I'd guess connection for brake/turn signal wiring from tow vehicle. Could be an outlet as well or a shoreline connection but I'm leaning towards light wiring for being towed.