Third brake light

SeabeeJosh

I have a Rampage 3rd brake lithe kit, but need a new lamp. Where can I find just the lamp? All I can find is the entire bracket kit. I don’t want to spend that much on the whole kit when all I need is just the lamp.

If you can’t find where Rampage sources the LED from, then you’re probably stuck buying the whole assembly. I don’t keep up with Rampage much but I can say I have never seen just that LED for sale. Always the whole thing.

The YJ forum isn’t chock full of good information on the third brake light anywho, as only 2 years of the model had a light. And a lot of those are long removed by now. Not trying to be a downer, just don’t expect a lot of information on this subject here, especially for something so specific as one brand. I am putting a new TJ assembly on mine, I think they’re a good idea to have.

Yeah, I called Realtruck (who now owns Rampage - and has bought many other brands as well) and they said they don't have/sell just the lamp, so I broke down and bought a new third brake light kit. The did tell me, however, that Quadratec has the best price for them, so that's where I bought it.