Steering/Suspension questions

BuckeyeJeep

Hey guys, a few questions about some steering stuff……
95 YJ, all stock steering components. RC 4” lift.
Doesn’t steer bad, but trying to tighten things up some.
Am getting all new tie rods, tie rod bar, and drag link. Going to do ball joints too.
Don’t do a bunch of off roading, and when I do it’s fairly light.
My question: besides the stuff I mentioned above, is there anything else I should consider when trying to tighten up the steering?
Also wanna do new driveshaft ujoints. Thoughts on a brand?
Thank you

I doubt you're going to tighten up much with new components. Usually 4" of lift screws the geometry in the steering linkage. Our Jeeps start to lose steering feel as soon as they are lifted due to the way the drag link connects to the tie rod. You should install a drop pitman arm if you don't have one already. That will help. I like the rubicon express RE2500. But otherwise, even on all brand new components, unless the geometry is good then they really just handle sort of vaguely. Not saying you shouldn't change the components....but don't expect them to magically heal your steering feel to be perfect.

For the other parts, Moog is ok on tie rod ends, I would stay away from them on ball joints. Stick to the spicer 706944x kits if you can. If you already have aftermarket ball joints, then the holes in the axle might be stretched too large for Spicers. Hopefully not. for driveshaft u-joints, stick to spicer 5-1310X. Your rear driveshaft to rear axle connection will need a 5-1330x u-joint.

It’s got 115000 miles and everything looks original so I figure it’d be good maintenance at the least. And maybe help steering some
I do have the drop pitman arm already. And have the spicer ujoints in the shopping cart already!
Thanks a bunch