Spring Lift and New Shocks Question

Not really that I can think of, unless you have any specific problems you’ve noticed that may need closer looking at. That will be a pretty thorough suspension refresh.
What are the next major concerns? I am pretty sure basically nothing has been done to this jeep since it was built in 1990, do I replace anything in a proactive manor like wheel bearings or anything else like that or just fix as they break?

What are the next major concerns? I am pretty sure basically nothing has been done to this jeep since it was built in 1990, do I replace anything in a proactive manor like wheel bearings or anything else like that or just fix as they break?
Most of that stuff I’d fix as it breaks. Some stuff like wheel bearings I might go ahead and do if I know they’re super old and I’m also doing something nearby like the brakes, so it makes sense while I’m there. Otherwise I usually won’t just buy wheel bearings and swap them for no reason.

how does it run? Being a 90 it’s got to be carbureted right? Run okay?

Thats gotta be a typo error on the T case drop kit. No way could they be charging $300+ for that. Is say they added an accidental 3 in the price. Geez...if you lived closer to me Id install it for free along with most of the other stuff. Nothing like a close up and personal with your own creation ya know.

Thats gotta be a typo error on the T case drop kit. No way could they be charging $300+ for that. Is say they added an accidental 3 in the price. Geez...if you lived closer to me Id install it for free along with most of the other stuff. Nothing like a close up and personal with your own creation ya know.
Agreed. If he lived nearby we could have already knocked it out for the cost of parts and it would be all set up and good to go.

Most of that stuff I’d fix as it breaks. Some stuff like wheel bearings I might go ahead and do if I know they’re super old and I’m also doing something nearby like the brakes, so it makes sense while I’m there. Otherwise I usually won’t just buy wheel bearings and swap them for no reason.

how does it run? Being a 90 it’s got to be carbureted right? Run okay?
It runs really well. Its been upgraded with a $1500 fuel injection kit. I do notice some lag at times still, and the ac runs cold and the jeep will not overheat unless I sit with the ac cranked in a parking lot for 15 minutes then it will start to creep up. Need to figure that one out.

You be taking bath on that one!
Depending on the kit, $35-$75 and about 10, 20 minutes tops to put it in provided you're not dealing with serious rust.
That's 20 minutes if you stop to drink beer!