Soft Top Replacement

ThatRaskal

Hey y'all, I've been trying to find the correct top for my 91 YJ. Everything I find is to work with half doors and their soft uppers which requires a bar across the top of the door with snaps for the fabric to snap into. I ordered one that said "without upper doors" and I took that to mean that it was for Jeeps that have full steel doors. I was wrong. I cannot find a replacement fabric top with tabs the length of the top of the door that secure around the door support of the fabric bow by velcro. I hope I'm making sense here because right now, my eyes are crossing and my head is splitting out of frustration having spent a ridiculous amount of time looking for what I need. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated. I've attached photos of the top I just received after I attempted to install it and the tab I'm referencing on the old top that I just removed.

Thank you so much! 😊
I saw a top on a TJ the other day that had a hard plastic border about 3” wide that made a door frame for the full doors to fit into. No body was around so I don’t have any more info but it looked to work well.