Rhino Liner

Juice

Has anyone ever rhino lined as a paint job? I'm thinking about it but wondering what happens if I wanna ever change the color?

Reactions: Stoopid Jeep
I recently got my YJ repainted and I contemplated spray-on bedliner for a minute. Ultimately, it was going to be pretty much the same price as a decent paint job and I had some of the same concerns as you about how you're pretty committed after getting it done. I think it's a decent look for a trail rig, but decided it wasn't the look I was going for.

Has anyone ever rhino lined as a paint job? I'm thinking about it but wondering what happens if I wanna ever change the color?

Ran into a Dude at a Harbor Freight that did just that.......Couldn't get fine dirt out of it, And added a TON of weight to it...
Couldn't hardly get hood up, And once it's on.......Well you know.........

Reactions: gixxerkid3
The 89 that I bought this past Aug. has it, and it is coming off little by little with a pressure washer. Going to try a bigger pressure washer this spring. I hate the Rhino on the body and want to go back to paint. It is obviously a roll on cheaper brand, so it is coming off a little easier. I did accidentally find a great way to remove this type of stuff on a truck where I used to work. I tossed a 1/4 inch hose that was connected to liquid nitrogen in the bed of the truck while I walked to the other end to valve it off. I came back and coiled the hose up, then tossed a wrench into the bed of the truck and it landed where the hose had been spraying for maybe 10 seconds. There was about a 12” by 18” section of Rhino lining that shattered like glass leaving the paint underneath intact. Probably not the most accessible way for most people out there though.

There are a couple trucks running around my neck of the woods that have been 100% rhino'ed. id agree with never getting it looking clean. Id imagine some cans of spray on plastidip would make Ok for a color change.