New to Jeep and the group.

jeffssanders

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a 94 from a family member who never drove it. It is nothing special, yet. It has 4cyl. 5spd. Hard top and doors are included, but I removed those for him last year. The top never went back on as it is kept out of the weather. I am looking to put a soft top of some sort on pretty quick. I will more that likely never put the hard to back on but, I suppose you never know. I'll be looking around for ideas and such, but feel free to help me out. I've never been into 4x4 anything but hell, why not.

Welcome! I am a month and a half into 4x4 and Jeeps so I am new as well.

Mine came with a hardtop as well and at first I was going to sell it, but I decided to store mine in my shed. Who knows when you will ever need it. They are not cheap either. Look into Besttop softtops. I heard they are the best. I haven't had a chance to use mine to really give an honest opinion. Top of my windshield is full of holes to install my bracket.

Thanks for the response! I am definitely considering the Bestop. I am also interested in some half doors or maybe just get the ones the they carry as well. Looking for some reviews on them now.