Makin progress

Shaker

thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg
thumbnail.jpg

Reactions: SirDoopYJ
Well after new just about everything she moves under her own power. wiring harness still has a few odds and ends to wrap up but completed the following.
1. all new steel brake lines,
2. hydraulic slave cylider and throw out bearing
3. master cylinder
4. standard carb.
5. HEI swap
6. new lug nuts
7. new light assemblies
8. fuel pump
9. water pump and t stat
10. spark pins and wires
11, new battree
12. solid grounds on all main body and engine components
13. undercoated entire floor pan
14. now a basic old school set up no ECM or electronic controls
15. license plate /gas cap cover
16. new mirrors

Still needs a good tune and carb adjustment, exhaust, tires shifter boot and plate. the seats are on the list as well. When the weather breaks I plan to get her up off the ground, pressure wash the under carriage and undercoat that as well. I will post more pics as we go. best wishes to all and I hope all are well out there in these crazy times. Thank God for projects like these to keep the mind working and the bs at bay. Bri

Well after new just about everything she moves under her own power. wiring harness still has a few odds and ends to wrap up but completed the following.
1. all new steel brake lines,
Did you change the rubber brake lines too? They can swell up and cause many problems with the brakes not releasing and dragging.

It all looks great!

Hoses seemed to be ok at this point. Brakes work well and there was plenty of material in the shoes and pads. I will be getting back into them prior to inspection and tags to clean and paint but no signs to be concerned of at this time. Thank you. Today is drop the leaking oil pan day and check the rear seal. I have a new oil pan I and gonna undercoat that as well to extend its lifespan. I'm glad she fits in the garage. Makes it warmer to work on this time of year lol.

Reactions: Flyer58