Looking To Organize An Aluminum Bumper Group Buy

Fouledplugs

YJ Addict
Supporting Member
There may be a chance for us YJ owners to get our hands on a Savvy Offroad Aluminum Bumper for our YJ’s.

Currently Savvy’s aluminum front bumpers are only offered for TJ’s but they have built some YJ bumpers in the past and have been discontinued.

I contacted Gerald at Savvy and he mentioned there may be a chance to get some built if we can amass atleast 10 orders which would make it worth their while.

The Savvy front bumper weighs the exact same as the factory YJ bumper but with huge strength improvements along with an area to mount a winch, tow hooks, and lights.

It’s shipped in raw aluminum which can be painted, powder coated, or even left raw.

Anyone interested and willing to commit to a buy?

Pictures from,”Nicks Yellow Throwback Jeep,” TJ Build over on the TJ forum.

EE7B6B0B-C767-458C-B0B0-3F446E616454.jpeg
10ACB405-91FC-45F4-B8E8-34127AF7810D.jpeg
3E8D51F0-39FF-4D0B-B2A3-949FA2846964.jpeg
39647F29-5A61-43CC-AB68-29FB3EACD6FD.jpeg
358331F6-66AD-4B31-84A0-4FF65FD1A0DA.jpeg
7F341EE1-B50A-418E-876A-5D7DA1900B78.jpeg

Last edited:
@Chris know any YJ owners who want a Savvy aluminum front bumper?
I'd totally be in if I were building a crawler and hadn't just bought a Warn. Long ago I actually planned to buy the TJ version and slot the holes to install it on mine. Hopefully you can find enough users, sadly I bet the $ will be too high for the average YJ owner to be willing to spend. Curious to see how it goes though, would be sweet to see some YJs with this bumper.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
I'd totally be in if I were building a crawler and hadn't just bought a Warn. Long ago I actually planned to buy the TJ version and slot the holes to install it on mine. Hopefully you can find enough users, sadly I bet the $ will be too high for the average YJ owner to be willing to spend. Curious to see how it goes though, would be sweet to see some YJs with this bumper.
Exactly, they are very well thought out when compared to the likes of other brands. Not to mention, they weigh almost nothing.

Reactions: machoheadgames
@Chris know any YJ owners who want a Savvy aluminum front bumper?

If people knew how good this bumper was they'd be jumping all over this.

Yes, it's expensive. However, I'm pretty damn confident in saying that this is arguably the best bumper out there for the TJs. I absolutely love mine.

Keep shopping it around and I'll shop it around too. I'll redirect people to this thread so we can get actual commitments.

Reactions: Fouledplugs