Jeep Wrangler YJ hard top wiring

I am currently working on rewiring everything on my hard top. My grandpa bought the top aftermarket and it didn't come with a harness. Eventually I want to wire the rear wiper and defrost. I know how to do the wiper but need advice on defrost. I've already wired the dome light. I will post that video here if anyone wants to watch. I'm 15 and new to the Jeep community so needing some advice or cool suggestions. The link below is to the dome light video, and my Youtube channel. If you would subscribe that would be amazing! Hope you enjoy the videos.

Video Link:

Reactions: PCS and ytradio
I am currently working on rewiring everything on my hard top. My grandpa bought the top aftermarket and it didn't come with a harness. Eventually I want to wire the rear wiper and defrost. I know how to do the wiper but need advice on defrost. I've already wired the dome light. I will post that video here if anyone wants to watch. I'm 15 and new to the Jeep community so needing some advice or cool suggestions. The link below is to the dome light video, and my Youtube channel. If you would subscribe that would be amazing! Hope you enjoy the videos.

Video Link:

Great first ride you have there young man. Just let me caution you about all the young girls that are going to want to go for a ride. GOD I envy you!

Reactions: PCS
I appreciate your comment and unfortunately no women yet. They all think the Jeeps gay but what do they know the jeep is very sentimental to me it Was my grandpa’s and when Covid hit it killed him so I bought the jeep from my grandma for 1500 bucks. Grandpa and I went on so many hunting trips in this thing and it has scars to show it has a 2.5 in line with a five speed transmission And it’s my baby. The water pump did go out though, so I have to get a new one put in. I appreciate your comments the community has been very welcoming.