Iat 911 help

Isaacyj

Ive already bought 3 IAT sensors and still throwing code 23. Ove used dielectric grease abd cleaned the throttle body. Please help.

Rebuilt 2.5 ax5

Thanks in advance

Just a quick update I relocated the sensor and no luck if I clear the code and run it its fine. But then restart later and comes back up.next step rework the pcm. Wish me luck.

Just a quick update I relocated the sensor and no luck if I clear the code and run it its fine. But then restart later and comes back up.next step rework the pcm. Wish me luck.
Good luck. I’d probably go grab a quick one out of an XJ at the junkyard if I needed to perform that experiment. I can’t really see anything else causing this repeated issue. Hopefully the new one solves it.

Reactions: Isaacyj
Good luck. I’d probably go grab a quick one out of an XJ at the junkyard if I needed to perform that experiment. I can’t really see anything else causing this repeated issue. Hopefully the new one solves it.
True but down here hard to come by plus cheaper to fix. Thank you tho ill post update asap

Reactions: machoheadgames
So ive been hitting my head against the wall but i think I finally found it.

So after the rebuild of the motor I wanted to switch to a electric fan and more power injectors and small things for now but the only thing i was able to do is the injectors
To a four port. Well I finally had enough and thought to myself why am I throwing codes. So i switched back to the oem one port and bam fixed. Lessoned learned dont trust a good deal. Thank you @machoheadgames for tryijg to help out. Now next is wheel hubs and ball joints then suspension ill do a thread

Reactions: machoheadgames
So ive been hitting my head against the wall but i think I finally found it.

So after the rebuild of the motor I wanted to switch to a electric fan and more power injectors and small things for now but the only thing i was able to do is the injectors
To a four port. Well I finally had enough and thought to myself why am I throwing codes. So i switched back to the oem one port and bam fixed. Lessoned learned dont trust a good deal. Thank you @machoheadgames for tryijg to help out. Now next is wheel hubs and ball joints then suspension ill do a thread
I’m surprised they caused you an intake temp code, I am not surprised they gave you issues though. I’ve seen a lot of people run aftermarket injectors and they frequently have problems. I’ll always use OEM for sure. Glad to see you got it fixed.

FYI for hubs I like SKF from RockAuto, ball joints I like Spicer (everything else I’ve seen has been trash in comparison). Suspension is a loaded one so I’ll leave that alone.