Help Identifying: What is this YJ rear frame bracket / shield called?

Sunsport

Does anyone know what this bracket/shield on the left side rear frame is called? It looks like the emergency brake passes through it and it just bolts to the frame near the rear bump stop. It is missing on my YJ and I'd like to replace it, but not sure what I'm searching for in order to find one. I didn't see it on the parts diagram.

Thanks for the help!

IMG_0779.jpeg

1991_jeep_wrangler_used-1991-jeep-wrangler-islanderyj4x4autoachardtopsofttop-180-22081616-94-1...jpg

Thanks folks! I thought mine was missing because at one point, a previous owner installed a body lift and made the cable routing too tight (still possible), but nothing else was there on mine other than the ebrake cable. Mine has the Mopar MPFI kit installed though so the filter is in a different location - that may also be why. Still, I may source one to put back there just to have it more correct. I've got this Jeep back to 90% original minus the fuel injection and wheels which are both staying of course :)

Happy New Years

If you do any mudding or even drive the occasional dirt/mud road it will accumulate mud,dirt and rocks and eventuality burying and rust out your fuel filter. Been there, done that. I removed mine and threw it in the trash. Just saying.

Reactions: ytradio
If you do any mudding or even drive the occasional dirt/mud road it will accumulate mud,dirt and rocks and eventuality burying and rust out your fuel filter. Been there, done that. I removed mine and threw it in the trash. Just saying.

Thanks. I can see that if you use it on that type of terrain. I do not - pavement or beach princess and restored back to pretty much stock form.

Interesting twist - mine never had one. Researching it now that I knew what it was for, only 91 and up has them. Mine's an 89. Guess it was never missing.

Again - thanks for the help/info.