Help identifying these parts

Justinandkelly

Just bought a 1987 Wrangler Laredo and found these under the hood. Any ideas what they are? Have spent an hour on Google with no luck.

B32006FD-F066-4FB2-817E-BE3BE945E6B7.jpeg

F466B668-5402-445C-B330-E14DBE14A7D3.jpeg

Last edited:
Well the first one is possibly a remote start brain. Second one could be related if your Jeep is a manual. Then again, it might be something to do with electronic lockers???? Just guessing based on internet search. Still looking. I’m curious as well.

Well the first one is possibly a remote start brain. Second one could be related if your Jeep is a manual. Then again, it might be something to do with electronic lockers???? Just guessing based on internet search. Still looking. I’m curious as well.
Follow up. Based on my searches, the Model number “PRO-9085” and the 132-3261 are indicative of the “Pursuit and Prestige” alarm systems. The PRO-9085 is basically non-existent as you have noticed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Follow up. Based on my searches, the Model number “PRO-9085” and the 132-3261 are indicative of the “Pursuit and Prestige” alarm systems. The PRO-9085 is basically non-existent as you have noticed.
Yeah we were thinking alarm system too since the vehicle wouldn’t start when it was unplugged.

Yeah we were thinking alarm system too since the vehicle wouldn’t start when it was unplugged.
I have an alarm in mine from the previous owner with no key fob so I assume it’s in “passive” mode. It’s hooked up too. All the lights on the alarm itself are on. It’s a viper model. I started to remove it but just decided to leave it. LOL.