Help Identify firewall wire

E

E-Rock

Does anyone happen to know what this plug is for?

Notes_240125_213829.jpg

I thought it was for w/w fluid but from the looks of my old pics that's on the other side of the brake booster.🤔

But if anyone could help w/these three I would be GREATLY appreciative!
I've omitted anything remotely computer related, and the entire idea of the fresh air intake. I'm really going for as bolt/hole free firewall as I can get.

Notes_240125_221739.jpg

Notes_240125_221508.jpg

Notes_240125_221411.jpg

Maybe I'm at the wrong site...
Two of those on passenger side on mine were holding the solenoid on the firewall. If I remember correctly they were sheet metal screws. The rest I can’t remember without studying mine.

dead post , from the impatient. No Jeep YEAR YJ TOLD.
the free FSM covers, in the sticky (ask or just find it)
others reading , should check out the free manual. first.
it is amazing what is there.
bolt free !, I get it, but not told , NO HVAC>? no factory harness? , the ABS hole center, is useless right to you?
the cowl drain hose is not useless, (and boot) or the CAI will suck in water and engine blows up from Hyrdolocking BOOM DEAD. (water does not compress)

or watch youtube posts under the hood they cover every thing in the engine bay pulled 1 by 1 , you name it , it is there.
learn to youtube.
the OP never told their story (omg i bet is super fun to read ,)
  1. I took it apart and now forgot it all (gee we've all been there done that)
  2. I bought a tub cheap and a building a tub from tub to running jeep. 1 part at a time.
  3. or this is someone else project that was aborted and you took it over? yes the story is important and even fun to read.
if you take any jeep apart, use the cell phone and use the camera video button and record the event.
all wise DIY do that today , it costs nothing ,you have a cell , use it and avoid the pain later.
if you get lost do post 1 example not a list of missing holes.

did the car come as these option, or want a car with ABS or A/C? the harnesses are not the same.
will you run stock harnesses or custom, not told. My wild guess not stock.
the OP has "Elvis left the building "this post is for searchers wondering what to do "LOST"
Great ! as is this job below,
i LIKE THE COLD AIR MOD, I'VE DONE THAT TO MANY FAST CARS, THE COWL HAS FREE PRESSURIZED AIR THERE, GOING FAST
AND CAN FEED THE INTAKE AIR BOX. (poor mans quazi-turbo) at 100MPH wow. more power.:sick: and can ford deeper streams(rivers) yes.

also all holes not used (round) they sell a kit of what I call boo-boo plugs, that fill holes not used, just as OEM makers of cars do for same reason, options not opted day1. They simply snap in. EG1; ABS hole there can be plugged up. photo 1, top right is ABS
when posted photos of vast holes, label the A,B,C or 1,2,3 so the helper can address them in most easy way.
windows paint can do that in 15 seconds work.
I'm curious, what part of texas you located in?