Headlight Upgrade

jpjeep26uk

YJ Enthusiast
Hi I've been told I can delete my front EU side and indicator lights from the front wheel arches but need to replace the headlights with ones from a cherokee as well as the surrounding bezels and the buy the two signal lights to replace my fake ones for the front grille? Anyone done this and was I hard? Which Cherokee? Thanks from the UK.

Headlights from a Cherokee? Remove the every YJ's fender markers and install grill lights where your dummys are? Did you disconnect the grill lights er??

I don't see what headlights will do for you. Cherokees and YJs have the same standar 5x7 headlights. Unless for some reason that was different overseas.

I don't see what headlights will do for you. Cherokees and YJs have the same standar 5x7 headlights. Unless for some reason that was different overseas.
Hi, yeah the EU spec 1989 YJ has smaller headlights and we have the front fender mounted sidelight/signal combo. EU road laws stiplulation. Luckily a guy in the UK has sent me the complete howto guide on installing the compatible cherokee headlights with internal side light and how to delete the EU front fender assembly and get the two front grille orange signal lights working. I'll post some process pix when I get the parts and start the conversion. Cheers.

Reactions: machoheadgames