Electronics with standalone ECU

Kaelinator

Hi y'all,

I was wondering if I could get some direction on where to learn how I need to hook up my electronics for my Jeep. I really just need the turn indicators, high beams, horn, etc. to help me pass inspection. It's a '95 YJ Rio Grande with the 2.5L 4cyl. I'm using a standalone ECU made by Holley for a 5.7L Hemi, P.N. 550-1423.

I only have a few days to wire this correctly. Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks!

Why try to adapt a nomatching? sounds like a nightmare of custom wiring and headaches. Has factory wiring,column switch and the like been torn out?
Nothing has been torn out. In fact, the stock engine harness is still intact. What is nomatching? I wasn't looking to do much custom wiring if I don't need to.

Meant to say non matching ecm. I cant imagine a ecm from a hemi V8 mopar being anywhere close to a 95 jeep 4 banger ECM. If the OEM harness is in tact why not fix or replace with Jeep parts whats not working. Keep in mind ECM's from close year wranglers arent even compatible from jeep to jeep with calibration codes for emissions ect.

Meant to say non matching ecm. I cant imagine a ecm from a hemi V8 mopar being anywhere close to a 95 jeep 4 banger ECM. If the OEM harness is in tact why not fix or replace with Jeep parts whats not working. Keep in mind ECM's from close year wranglers arent even compatible from jeep to jeep with calibration codes for emissions ect.
I'm doing an engine swap to put the 5.7 into the Jeep. It seems like everything on the Holley will work fine, but I'm unsure about the rest.

Well that makes sense. What are you using for a tranny and T case? Should be a screamer when its done.
1660402166841.png

It goes: 5.7L, '92 Dodge Dakota bellhousing from a 3.9L, '97 AX15, np231

Flywheel and clutch kit is from a '04 Dodge Dakota with the 4.7L

1660402581444.png

Brake upgrade?
lol