Distributor rotor arm wont budge a tooth

Oh yeah....I was born there, And I had three Uncles and a Auntie....All gone now, I used to visit quite a bit, But They're kids have all grown up with families and we've lost touch as different generations are apt to do....Man, I really miss the good Ales and Stouts, And I'd kill for a good pork pie or a Cornish Pastie!!
Haha, Cornish Pasties, I could eat 10 of those. Love 'em! We go surfing in Cornwall and I grab a pie every time. Its the law.

Reactions: T-Rex Jeepster
That's great news. While it may be possible to kill a Jeep it's actually a perfect vehicle to learn on and improve you mechanical knowledge and maybe even increase the size of you tool box. :)

Did you run a can of injector cleaner through it? Also check the color of the sparkplugs after a week or so and see if it's still that #2 plug.

I would check the plugs but to be honest, with the backfire, I won't be driving her until she goes in to get it sorted out.
I did chuck some injector spray in but alas, no dice, still bangs like crazy and coughs a lot on idle. I'm going to put my faith in the local Jeep guy to work wonders. I've lost too many days on it and my Mrs is getting slightly miffed haha.

Reactions: Flyer58