Clicking relays

Kentonvm

I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct place but I'm having problems starting my jeep but once it starts it runs fine. Here's the situation:
the engine turns over but doesn't start for a long time but once it does it runs fine.
There are some relays in the electrical box that are clicking back and forth.
The engine won't start till those relays stop clicking which takes 10-15 min (I don't know why)
Any suggestions? The best thing I know to do is replace the relays. Are clicking relays bad?
Any help would be much appreciated.

You need to check the condition of your battery (do a load test and see when it was last replaced), your battery terminals, and clean and inspect all the ground connections and relay terminals. This is where I would start 100%.

You need to check the condition of your battery (do a load test and see when it was last replaced), your battery terminals, and clean and inspect all the ground connections and relay terminals. This is where I would start 100%.
The battery seems to function fine, it seems to have plenty of power to turn over the engine, it seems to be an issue with the fuel pump or something bc I do not get fuel to the injector rail when the relay is clicking

Does the check engine light come on when you flip the key to battery/accessory? It should, if it doesn’t, you need to change the capacitors in the PCM. This sounds like a classic case of that problem.

No it doesn't. Unless the clicking stops. Where are the capasitors?
Yep, there’s your problem. The pcm is making the relays click like that (for whatever reason, I do not know). But it’s doing it because the capacitors are bad which greatly increases how long the computer takes to get ready to start. If you wait long enough, CEL will come on, relays should stop clicking, and it should start right up.

capacitors are soldered to the circuit board of the PCM. The project requires taking out the PCM, opening it up, cutting into the circuit board insulation, removing the old capacitors and soldering new ones in place.

if it were me, I’d turn to eBay. There are many sellers on eBay who will let you ship the PCM to them, they swap your capacitors, and send it back for around $100. Pretty common issue for YJs at this age.