Carburator for Wrangler YJ 2.5 Liter. 4 cylinder

Jeepdevil

Hello dear Jeep friends. Who can help and advise me? I have a Jeep Wrangler YJ 2.5 Liter, a 4 cylinder from the year 1990. I am looking for a new carburetor. My old carburetor has 1 opening, but I only see new carburetors with two openings and that does not fit the air intake of my YJ. Does anyone know where I can find the right carburetor for my Wrangler YJ? I hope someone can help advise me. Kind regards from Patrick Vos.
IMG_0371.jpeg
IMG_0373.jpeg

Hello dear Jeep friends. Who can help and advise me? I have a Jeep Wrangler YJ 2.5 Liter, a 4 cylinder from the year 1990. I am looking for a new carburetor. My old carburetor has 1 opening, but I only see new carburetors with two openings and that does not fit the air intake of my YJ. Does anyone know where I can find the right carburetor for my Wrangler YJ? I hope someone can help advise me. Kind regards from Patrick Vos.View attachment 123056View attachment 123057
Unless a previous owner has changed it, I believe what you have there is a throttle body injector unit.

What YT said. Unless changed you have what I think is the single year? throttle body fuel injection in your hand. Rockauto has replacement injectors and a service kit but finding the entire bolt on TB may be difficult.

Unless a previous owner has changed it, I believe what you have there is a throttle body injector unit.
Hi thank you so much for your reply.

Yes that's right this is the throttle injector assembly that I removed from my Jeep. I would like to buy a whole new throttle injector unit because I can't find the one I removed from my Jeep anywhere. but another model with the filter on top for example. But I wonder if another model would just fit.

What YT said. Unless changed you have what I think is the single year? throttle body fuel injection in your hand. Rockauto has replacement injectors and a service kit but finding the entire bolt on TB may be difficult.
Hi thank you so much for your reply.

Yes that's right this is the throttle injector assembly that I removed from my Jeep. I would like to buy a whole new throttle injector unit because I can't find the one I removed from my Jeep anywhere. but another model with the filter on top for example. But I wonder if another model would just fit.