CAD VAC delete

BuckeyeJeep

Hi guys
I’m wanting to do the CAD VAC delete kit on my 95yj. I ordered the Alloy USA D30 front axle differential permanent lock kit. I’m ok with installing it
My question is about the extra wear and tear on my axles. Don’t do a ton of highway driving or even off roading. Maybe put 1k miles a year on my Jeep.
I currently have 4” RC suspension lift with 1” TC lowering kit. Also have boomerang shackles that gave the Jeep about 5/8” of lift.
Any concerns about vibrations or extreme wear and tear?
Thank you

Wear and tear, no not really. The diff will be spinning now as opposed to before, same with the front driveshaft but the axle shafts were already spinning due to the wheels spinning.

Vibrations may be a concern. The drivetrain is already on a downward slant from the factory, adding the tcase drop makes that worse, so your transfer case yoke is pointed up. The front axle yoke is also pointed up. You will probably have vibes. Ditching the transfer case drop might be enough to fix it but really only experimentation will determine that.

The boomerang shackles probably aren't helping either because the rotate the pinions further.

And if it does vibrate bad is there a fix for that?
Can I do the delete kit but if it’s to bad reinstall the vac system?
Deleting the tcase drop and messing with the angles.

Yes, you can revert back and forth between perma lock or vacuum if you don't mind doing the work.