Bolts needed to install the bell housing onto a nv3550 transmission

bodean73g

Supporting Member
hey guys, building out my Jeep. I have a 92 YJ originally with the 2.5 but I'm installing the 4.0 and I have the correct bell housing to go with a NV3550 I picked up but I don't have any bolts. I've searched online in several places but am wondering if someone here can help. I need to install this bell housing onto the nv. what bolts do I need. I have bolt sizes to mount to the block. thanks....

Reactions: bodean73g and Pman
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler YJ Forum may be compensated.
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler YJ Forum may be compensated.
thanks... I hate buying from Deadjeep.... they take forever..... I need these bolts like now....
Hah yeah I hear ya. Unfortunately I don’t know the thread or length or else I’d just offer that so you could hit up the hardware store. Whatever you get I’d try to stick with the round washer head which helps prevent them backing out. Would hate for them to back out while installed.

Reactions: bodean73g
Hah yeah I hear ya. Unfortunately I don’t know the thread or length or else I’d just offer that so you could hit up the hardware store. Whatever you get I’d try to stick with the round washer head which helps prevent them backing out. Would hate for them to back out while installed.
thanks. im gonna go ahead and purchase em. I've searched high and low for the bolt size. you think my bolts on my 2.5 bell housing to trans would work? I have bolts in this AX-5 I took out

thanks. im gonna go ahead and purchase em. I've searched high and low for the bolt size. you think my bolts on my 2.5 bell housing to trans would work? I have bolts in this AX-5 I took out
I would imagine those probably would work and I considered suggesting it but wasn’t sure.