Best floor pan patch panels?

Stoopid Jeep

YJ Enthusiast
I have a little rust in the driver's floor pan and was thinking about ordering a repair panel.
The rust us minimal and is directly related to the carpet staying wet.
Plan is to patch the rust and spray raptor liner in the front half of the pan. Jeeps probably shouldn't have carpet.

Who has the best panels?

I painted the pan with por last Winter and sprayed some red paint on top. I figured that was better than just letting it rust.
20220726_182825.jpg

She's rusted clean through, I see daylight.

20220726_182806.jpg

20220726_182815.jpg

I'm leaning toward a pan from classic enterprises.
Not sure of the quality or fitment but they are made in the USA and that means a lot to me.

Reactions: Stoopid Jeep
I went with this floor pan and it was a very good fit. I trimmed the forward three inches off because that was still in good shape and made it much easier to install. Watch out for the crossmember under the floor pan. Don't cut through it. I did a slight overlap and MIG welded it in.
View attachment 120160
I pulled the trigger on the Classic Enterprise pan. $70 delivered and 100% made in the USA.
I'll sure support an American small business if I can.
We'll see about quality and service, but I'm optimistic.
I hope mine comes out as nice as yours did.

Reactions: Flyer58
Looks good! It will sit lower when the original floor below is cut out and any little gaps can be corrected by convincing the metal where it should be with a hammer so it takes shape Keep us posted.

Looks good! It will sit lower when the original floor below is cut out and any little gaps can be corrected by convincing the metal where it should be with a hammer so it takes shape Keep us posted.
I'm good at a lot of things, body repair isn't my strong suit. Handing this one off to my buddy, Joe. Auto body is what Joe does.

I'll be over here in [my] lane.

Reactions: Flyer58
Well I got the new floor pan in and dark gray Raptor liner sprayed on the floor boards. I also had the driver's seat bracket lowered 1.75". It all looks great now and the lower seat is SO much more comfortable 👍
Unfortunately I can't seem to post pictures...
So, I guess you're just going to have to take my word for it 🤷