95 yj headlight spring

Guess we can ask why did you unhook them? All you needed to do is pull the chrome bezel with the 4 screws and pop the bulb out. Cant say without looking but if you pulled the bulb back out the way its done IIRC you'd have lots of room to get a hand in there to hook em back up.

Hi and thanks for the reply and the help. I didn't know better so I disconnected the spring, I should of asked for help first.
Now I will remove the 4 screws, the chrome ring and the bulb and that will give me room to connect the spring.

I finally got the spring connected, I bought a screwdriver with a 'notch' in the end to grab the spring and put it back where it belongs.
P3030773.JPG

Can you share a picture of the spring connected?
I'm going through a rebuild and the UK didn't have springs on the headlight buckets to start with. Many thanks

Look at the rear side of the 'headlamp bucket', you will see two bumps with an opening.
That is where the front of the spring attaches too.
Line up the bucket and look straight back, for a hole to attach the rear of the spring too.

Jeep headlight.jpg

Thanks friend, I'll get back on it tomorrow. Too hot in the garage to do a full a shift