93 Renegade from Oklahoma

TickTock

Like the title says new from Oklahoma, I've owned a 93 renegade now for a week. I've already replaced the fuel pump ( dropping the tank was loads of fun) replaced the crankshaft position sensor and tomorrow I'm installing a new coolant temp sensor. I've got a winch & winch bumper sitting in my living room that I'll eventually get to. Replacing all the weatherstripping on the hard top it's sitting here as well. It's got 161,000 on it with a O'Riley's reman 4.0 put in at 158,000. Once I get it to stop leaking water into the interior and run down the road reliably I hope to get to get it off road some. It's got a lock right locker in the rear and the diffs were fully serviced right before the engine went in. Anyway that's my story, thanks for having me

Reactions: Chris
Like the title says new from Oklahoma, I've owned a 93 renegade now for a week. I've already replaced the fuel pump ( dropping the tank was loads of fun) replaced the crankshaft position sensor and tomorrow I'm installing a new coolant temp sensor. I've got a winch & winch bumper sitting in my living room that I'll eventually get to. Replacing all the weatherstripping on the hard top it's sitting here as well. It's got 161,000 on it with a O'Riley's reman 4.0 put in at 158,000. Once I get it to stop leaking water into the interior and run down the road reliably I hope to get to get it off road some. It's got a lock right locker in the rear and the diffs were fully serviced right before the engine went in. Anyway that's my story, thanks for having me
Google clean yj cowl vent…could help with leaks

I was under mine last night at work for a minute looking at something & noticed it has had a Ford 8.8 installed in the rear
IMG_20240509_140116387_HDR.jpg