91 interior gray vinyl paints?

JronATL

Anyone know of good vinyl paints that color-match (or sort of color-match) the various grays inside a 91? The dash & door panels are dark gray, the seats/visors/padding are a medium gray, and I assume the consoles matched the dash?

I'm asking for two reasons--I'm looking for a console that I assume I'll spray to maybe match the dash and doors, and I've got some patching to do on the driver seat that I'll touch up. Thought I might try SEM Medium slate gray (or granite, or dark slate gray, or duplicolor charcoal) for console/dash parts and maybe start with SEM Medium gray for the seats but hoped someone else has already tested them out before I spent $100 on spray cans.

jint.jpg

(Found a couple pieces of the old carpet in the barn--looks like it was black or very dark charcoal.)

I had to do a gauge change and used Rust-Oleum American Accents 2x Dark Gray, it's very close in color and says it bonds to wood, metal, & plastic. Got it at Walmart. Something around 5 bucks a can. Been in the YJ for 3 years now still looks great.

Reactions: JronATL
I’d recommend SEM Color Coat for any vinyl or plastic. A local paint shop can custom mix the Cinder and put it into aerosol cans.

Just follow the SEM instructions, and use an Adhesion Promoter.

Reactions: JronATL