1993 YJ

I

I agree. The comment about the lift came from the seller. If you ask me, I’d say there is only a body lift on it. The suspension looks stock to me. More pics in a couple of days.
Yeah, I was just about to say, looking at it closer it just looks like a 3" body lift on 33's. So it basically handles like a stock Jeep would. The springs are flat as can be which is a sign of stock suspension. If it were spring over axle, it would be a total of 8.5 inches of lift. You don't have that looking closer. I'd say get a 2.5 suspension, install it, install the 31's, then remove all the body lift. Would be a good way to refresh the suspension, still handle well, not have the ugly tall body lift gap, and be able to safely, properly run a smaller tire in a nice manner.

Reactions: Whiplash2130
Here is a picture of what mine used to be like on the Rough Country 2.5" on 31's.

IMG_0132.jpeg

It looked great. I just wouldn't recommend a Rough Country kit ever again. The components are junk. The shocks and bushings were fully dead and dangerous at about 2 years.

Agreed. Just had a repaint before I purchased. They didn’t do under the hood. At least they used the original color.

That's the nice thing about a repaint, if they use the original color, it doesn't make it so bad if they don't do under the hood (which is a huge project in and of itself).