1990 wrangler yj

Slap Nuts

I have some used dick cepek dc1 15"rims I bought off of craigslist from a guy with the 5×4.5 bolt pattern. I mounted my tires on the rims but unfortunately my 1/2x20 mag lug nuts will not fit into the holes on the new rims. So I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of finding the correct lug nuts. I also need some center caps for them but can't find those either

20210722_201512.jpg

20210725_141147.jpg

Screenshot_20210723-125636_Messages.jpg

They sure do, although I gave up on any lug nuts that require anything special. I've lost too many lol. Just simple lug nuts for me these days.

I think the issue in his original post is that he's trying to use lug nuts that don't have a conical seat which is where they're too fat, because they aren't the right lug nut for a Jeep in general since they all need the conical seats.

They sure do, although I gave up on any lug nuts that require anything special. I've lost too many lol. Just simple lug nuts for me these days.

I think the issue in his original post is that he's trying to use lug nuts that don't have a conical seat which is where they're too fat, because they aren't the right lug nut for a Jeep in general since they all need the conical seats.
That dawned on me after I posted.
And I'm hip on the "special" not a fan either.
Just ordered new Black Chrome lugs for mine that come with 5 anti-thefts.
But it's a 32 pc set, so I just won't use them.

Reactions: machoheadgames