Windshield glass replacement

Bigball

Hello,
I am looking for the technique to glue the glass. I changed the frame which was very rusty.
What glue should I use?
Thanks
Didier

Since nobody responded i throw out my thoughts and I could be mistaken. The type of glass/seal on YJ,TJ's I dont believe uses sealant or glue. Ever swap windshields on a old VW bug? same process by setting a smooth type of string into the frame groove and setting the bottom groove of the seal on the frame lip. Then take the two string ends and while somebody holds the glass in place gently pull the string towards the inside of the vehicle. This will pull the seal lip in over the frame lip and the glass seal will become 100% over the frame or body seal lip. Id imagine you could Youtube installing a windshield in a vw bug and you'll see.

Thank you for all these tips
I will buy the glue.
The old glass was glued, but the interior seal was missing, so it was not easy to understand the assembly.

Since nobody responded i throw out my thoughts and I could be mistaken. The type of glass/seal on YJ,TJ's I dont believe uses sealant or glue. Ever swap windshields on a old VW bug? same process by setting a smooth type of string into the frame groove and setting the bottom groove of the seal on the frame lip. Then take the two string ends and while somebody holds the glass in place gently pull the string towards the inside of the vehicle. This will pull the seal lip in over the frame lip and the glass seal will become 100% over the frame or body seal lip. Id imagine you could Youtube installing a windshield in a vw bug and you'll see.
You are correct, no sealant, the weather-strip seals and holds glass.