Transfer case linkage

Don329

I was told by MOPAR that I could no longer get OEM linkage. But I was determined! I guess the old atage is true, Where there is a will there is a way LOL

20210105_101232.jpg

Morning...could you throw us a link to where you found it? I'm sure the demand is there...

Copy that...buddy of mine is in need of one and have only seen used. I'll keep looking...thanks Brother...

There ya go! You can find some leftover stock if you look. It just takes time and patience.

Probably one of the reasons I've replaced most of the "stock" parts on my TJ with aftermarket stuff, because then I don't need to worry about trying to find OE parts.

Indeed...his YJ is tough to shift into 4WD and won't stay engaged in 4H or 4L, light's not coming on either...the weather here has been so crappy lately that I haven't had the time to crawl under it to check the linkage, but I'm thinking that's the issue...

I am new to this forum and have a question about my transfer case the part the speedometer Geer slides into is stripped and I can't find one anywhere on line would someone mind telling what it's called